Ekome Bovine Plasma spray dried is the source of the highest quality animal protein produced from cattle. It is produced exclusively from animals that are fit for human consumption (Human Grade) and delivered from slaughterhouses that are under constant veterinary supervision. It does not contain any additives or fillers.
Our product is used as a nutritional supplement for domestic animals and fur animals as a source of perfectly digestible protein with biofunctional properties of IgG (immunoglobulins), glycoproteins and mineral components that stimulate and enhance the body's natural immunity and affect good intestinal function, reduce the occurrence of inflammation they bind bad bacteria allowing their excretion with faeces. In addition, plasma is used in the food industry as a water-binding and emulsifying component.
Ekome Bovine Plasma is produced in accordance with EU directives: EC 1069/2009 and EC 142/2011.
Bovine Plasma is especially recommended
- for young animals in the period of intensive growth, (it is a natural stimulator of growth),
- convalescents after treatments,
- in anemia,
- during the weaning of the young from the mother,
- when changing the composition or type of diet,
- for diarrhea and intestinal problems.
The product is rich in natural, highly absorbable lysine:
- essential for building proteins, mainly in muscles and bones,
- absorbing calcium, improving mental concentration,
- soothing symptoms of colds, flu and herpes,
- present in the production of hormones, antibodies, enzymes and in the construction of collagen,
- its deficiency results in symptoms of tiredness and irritability, causes anemia and hair loss,
- most likely, it has anti-carcinogen effect in combination with high doses of antioxidants,
- participating in the processes of tissue renewal, antibody formation, growth stimulation, as well as the production of hormones and enzymes.
- responsible for proper hydration of the skin,
- involved in the production of elastin and collagen,
- strengthening the hemostasis of the nervous system, enabling more efficient transmission of nervous information between neurons, which significantly normalizes the work of the central nervous system and clearly minimizes the effects of mental fatigue,
- strengthening enamel,
- regulating the transport of food in the digestive system,
- stimulating the immune system to produce antibodies,
- improving the assimilation of nutrients from food,
- ensuring proper metabolism of fatty compounds in the liver,
- normalizing thyroid work.
It can be part of the daily diet, also in combination with the Bovine Hemoglobin.
Packaging type: fully biodegradable packaging made from renewable raw materials - BIO. The biodegradable material undergoes complete biodegradation as a result of the action of microorganisms in the soil without adversely affecting the environment. One form of biodegradability is compostability, i.e. the capability of biodegradation packaging in industrial or home composting plants.
Composition: 100% dried beef plasma.
|Guaranteed parameters||Averaged value||Test method (*)|
|Crude protein||> 700 g / kg||ISO 5983:2005|
|Humidity||≤ 80 g / kg||ISO 6496:1999|
|5 samples <300 CFU / g, of which 3 <10 CFU / g||ISO 21528-2:2004|
|Salomenella||none in the 25 g sample||ISO 6579:2002|
|Crude protein (Nx6.25)||720 g / kg||ISO 5983:2005|
|Crude fat (acid hydrolyzed)||25 g / kg||ISO 6492:1999|
|Crude ash (550 ºC)||190 g / kg||ISO 5984:2003|
|Humidity||70 g / kg||ISO 6496:1999|
|Citrate||20 g / kg||Internal method|
|Calcium||0,1 g / kg||Internal method|
|Magnesium||0.8 g / kg||Internal method|
|Phosphorus||0.1 g / kg||Internal method|
|Potas||2.0 g / kg||Internal method|
|Sodium||59.5 g / kg||Internal method|
|Water absorption||≥ 400 g / cm2|
|Solubility||≥ 90%||Internal method|
|pH||7 - 11||Internal method|
|Bulk density||400-500 g / m3||Internal method|
|Appearance||Yellowish / white powder||Visual assessment|
The quality of protein
|Peplens digestibility HCL||99%||ISO 6655:1997|
(*) Test method used in accordance with ISO 17025 accredited laboratory.
Amino acid analysis:
|Amino acid||g / kg|
Dosage: dogs: 1-2 g/kg body weight; cats: 1-2 g/kg body weight
Note: For full blood blended, mix with Bovine Hrmoglibon 1:4 (4 portions of hemoglobin, 1 serving of plasma).